363 Hopkins Street
Buffalo, NY 14220
Est. P&I payment: $19096.61/mo
Description for 363 Hopkins Street, Buffalo, NY 14220
This strategically placed corner gas station and convenience store has been the gate keeper to the outer harbor of Buffalo for years. The regular commuter traffic added with the flow of boaters in the summer provide a steady stream of customers for this South Buffalo street corner. A great location partnered with a well established business and Large corner property that would also hold opportunity for drive through business. Location offers additional value due to low competitor competition. This Gateway entrance to the Buffalo Waterfront and Outer Harbor is sure to be one of the next sites on the development agenda for the Dynamic Western New York Region.
My Notes for MLS #B1091237
- Property Type: Commercial/Industrial
- Status: A-Active
- Type Of Building: Other - See Remarks,Restaurant / Food,Retail,Shopping
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1965
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Construction: Brick
- Loading: Other - See Remarks
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 150
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 240
- Lot Number: 28
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Num of Acres: 0.8264
- Num of Avl Parking Spaces: 24
- Num of Buildings: 1
- Parking Description: Other - See Remarks,Surfaced
- Roof Description: Asphalt,Flat,Other - See Remarks
- Basement Description: None
- Floor Description: Other - See Remarks
- Num of Stories: 1
- Sq Ft Total: 1,500
- Electric Service: 220V,Other - See Remarks
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: AC-Central,Forced Air
- Sewer Water: Public Sewer Connected
- City Village Tax: 875
- Incomeexpense Information: None,Provided By Owner
- Operating Expenses Include: Electric,Insurance,Lease / Rental,Management,Other - See Remarks,Refuse
- School Tax: 1,479
- Total Taxes: 3,580
- Town County Tax: 1,226
- School District Name: Buffalo
- Accessibility: No Interior Steps
- Available Documents: Aerials,Other - See Remarks
- Sale Includes: Equipment,Inventory,Land and Building,Other - See Remarks
- Seller Desires: Cash,Exchange,Other - See Remarks
- Seller Provides: Other - See Remarks
- Zoning Code: D-C
Street View Not Available
Directions to 363 Hopkins Street, Buffalo, NY 14220
Turn off of South Park onto Tift going West towards Hopkins. Property on right hand side.
Turn off of Route 5 onto Tift going East towards Hopkins. Property on left hand side.
The listing information for 363 Hopkins Street, Buffalo, NY 14220 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Howard Hanna
Get Financing for 363 Hopkins Street, Buffalo, NY 14220
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 02/23/2018 at 2:34pm