25 Coghlan Lane #12
Perinton, NY 14450
Est. P&I payment: $1438.72/mo
Description for 25 Coghlan Lane #12, Perinton, NY 14450
Pride Mark's popular Sequoia I model loaded with standard features you want in your new home, ie, granite kitchen counters, SS appliances, Hardwood floors, gas fireplace, covered deck, generous allowances for cabinets, lighting, plumbing, flooring, walls of windows, open floor plan, tray ceiling in Great room, drywalled garage, and full basement with egress window. All standard! This will be a turnkey home with some choice upgrades ready in early 2018.. All buildings are 2 units with attractive stone and vinyl exteriors, sidewalks with walking trail to Beechwoods Park, Fairport electric, and HOA of $205/mo. Some photos reflect optional features.
My Notes for MLS #R1064006
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Condo And Townhouse
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 2017
- Year Built Description: Under Construction (60-90 Days)
- Exterior Construction: Shake Shingle,Stone,Vinyl
- Garage Description: Attached
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 80
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 43
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Num of Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Description: Other - See Remarks
- Attic Description: Crawl Space,Scuttle Access
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Total: 2
- Beds Total: 3
- Floor Description: Ceramic-Some,Hardwood-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Eat-In,Formal Dining Room,Granite Counter,Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Walk-In Pantry
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range Freestanding
- Num Bedrooms 1 St Floor: 3
- Num Fireplaces Gas: 1
- Num Fireplaces Total Calculated: 1
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 2
- Num of Rooms: 6
- Sq Ft Total: 1,772
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: AC-Central,Forced Air,Humidifier,Programmable Thermostat
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- HOA Fee: 205
- HOA Payment Description: Monthly
- School District Name: Fairport
- Builder Model: Sequoia I
- Pets Allowed R: Cats OK,Dogs OK
Street View Not Available
Directions to 25 Coghlan Lane #12, Perinton, NY 14450
Hamilton Place is located at the corner of Hamilton Road and High Street Extension in Fairport.
The listing information for 25 Coghlan Lane #12, Perinton, NY 14450 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Pride Mark Realty, Inc.
Get Financing for 25 Coghlan Lane #12, Perinton, NY 14450
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 12/14/2017 at 3:06am