0-2 White Street
Concord, NY 14141
Est. P&I payment: $171.87/mo
Description for 0-2 White Street, Concord, NY 14141
See ML#B1076960 for first building lot. Taxes shown are for entire parcel - if one lot only purchased taxes would be adjusted. Just outside of the Village is this outstanding building lot - area of nice homes - low traffic road. Lot has over 1000' of frontage. Turkey, deer in the woods to the rear and side of the building lot. Lot is very nicely wooded and slopes down to a stream. Low cost, very economical Village Electric - no village taxes for the lot. On just over 3.8 acres you or your builder can build your dream home. A pretty lot that you have to see to appreciate. The smaller lot next door is also for sale. There is timber value for each lot - value to be determined by purchaser obtaining a timber valuation from a professional timber company. Make one or both yours today!
My Notes for MLS #B1077126
- Development Status: Cleared Land,Raw Land
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Lots, Land, Farms, and Seasonal/Camps
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Buildings Structures: None
- Driveway Description: None
- Land Features: Clear Lot,Creek/Stream,Wooded - Partial
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 700
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 1,037
- Lot Information: Residential
- Lot Number: 2
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Num of Acres: 3.86
- Road Frontage: Town
- Topography: Hilly,Level,Steep Slope
- Improvements: No Improvements,Paved Street
- Utilities Available: Cable,Electric,Telephone
- Utilitieson Site: None
- Waste Disposal: None,Septic Required
- Water Supply: None,Well Required
- School Tax: 198
- Total Taxes: 292
- Town County Tax: 94
- Elementary School Name: Springville Elementary
- High School Name: Griffith Institute High
- Middle School Name: Griffith Institute Middle
- School District Name: Springville-Griffith Institute
- Available Documents: Survey
- Conditions Terms: Owner Will Survey
- Possible Uses: 2nd Home Development,Agriculture,Single Family Development
Street View Not Available
Directions to 0-2 White Street, Concord, NY 14141
South on Rt. 219 Expressway to Springville Exit - go left on Rt 39(Main St) to left on Cattaraugus St. to right on Ellis Ave. to left on White St. - see directional sign then see signs on properties.
The listing information for 0-2 White Street, Concord, NY 14141 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, WNY Metro Roberts Realty
Get Financing for 0-2 White Street, Concord, NY 14141
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 02/24/2018 at 6:29pm