000 North Road Road
Victor, NY 14564
Est. P&I payment: $299.82/mo
Description for 000 North Road Road, Victor, NY 14564
Now is the time to START your new home here! Picturesque site in a country setting & a few minutes to all conveniences from schools, the best shopping areas, parks, & restaurants. Easy site to build your dreams, open area bordered with woods on 2 sides & possible to site home next to or in wooded area. Seasonal creek runs along western boundary & the possibility of a pond. Home could feature a walkout level or daylight basement. Two (2) site plan maps and a survey are available for review. The 2 site plans are from former owners that never built and would need to be presented to the Planning Brd. for updating. Natural improvements with the many mature trees adding to its appeal & privacy. Easy to show, please call me for an appointment.
My Notes for MLS #R1023927
- Development Status: Preliminary Plan,Site Planned
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Lots, Land, Farms, and Seasonal/Camps
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Buildings Structures: None
- Driveway Description: None
- Land Features: Clear Lot,Creek/Stream,Scenic View,Wooded - Partial
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 258
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 614
- Lot Information: Corner Lot,Residential,Rural
- Num of Acres: 6.6
- Road Frontage: Town
- Topography: Level,Other - See Remarks,Rolling,Scenic,Slight Slope
- Improvements: Landscaped,Other - See Remarks
- Utilities Available: Other - See Remarks
- Utilitieson Site: None
- Waste Disposal: Other - See Remarks,Septic Required
- Water Supply: Well Required
- School Tax: 1,458
- Total Taxes: 2,193
- Town County Tax: 735
- High School Name: Victor Senior High
- School District Name: Victor
- Available Documents: Boundary Data,Perc Test,Preliminary Plans,Site Plan,Survey
- Conditions Terms: Sell As Entirety/Will Not Subdivide,Will Build
- Possible Uses: Single Family Development
- Seller Provides: Survey
Street View Not Available
Directions to 000 North Road Road, Victor, NY 14564
FROM VICTOR VILLAGE TAKE School St. & Rd. to Boughton Hill Road turn right (heading west) to Strong Road and turn left (south) and site is a quick drive to North Road & site on the left (southeast corner)of North & Strong Rds.
The listing information for 000 North Road Road, Victor, NY 14564 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Mitchell Pierson, Jr., Inc.
Get Financing for 000 North Road Road, Victor, NY 14564
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 02/23/2018 at 6:32am