2180 Judge Road
Alabama, NY 14013
Est. P&I payment: $190.97/mo
Description for 2180 Judge Road, Alabama, NY 14013
Water recently switched to metered Monroe County Water. Aro Mix Septic System in backyard. Property being sold as is. Property was recently in a fire December 2017. Both 1st floor (1) bd apts have extensive internal fire damage. Upper 2bd apt has some damage. 4th unit is Storage area-some water damage. Exterior of home has no fire damage. See pics.
Enter at own risk as per showing/seller has limited liability.
My Notes for MLS #B1100616
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Multi-Family Res (2-4) units
- Status: A-Active
- Total Num of Apartments: 3
- Type of Residence: Mixed Use
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1875
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Cable TV Available
- Exterior Construction: Composition,Stone and Frame
- Foundation Description: Block,Stone
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 102
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 53
- Lot Information: Agricultural District,Commercial Zoning,Corner Lot
- Lot Number: 10
- Num of Acres: 0.09
- Parking Driveway: 2 or More Spaces
- Attic Description: None
- Basement Description: Crawl Space,Exterior Walkout,Full
- Floor Description: Other - See Remarks
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: None
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 5,049
- Heating Fuel Description: Electric,Gas
- HVAC Type: Baseboard,Forced Air
- Num of Electric Meters: 3
- Num of Gas Meters: 1
- Num of Heating Units: 3
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Water Heater Fuel: Electric
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Operating Expenses Include: Water / Sewer
- Rent Includes: No Utilities
- School Tax: 1,269
- Total Taxes: 2,055
- Town County Tax: 786
- School District Name: Oakfield-Alabama
Street View Not Available
Directions to 2180 Judge Road, Alabama, NY 14013
house is on corner of Route 63 and Maple in the hamlet of Alabama.
Head north from Oakfield on route 63 to town of alabama or head south on route 63 from route 77 to town of alabama
The listing information for 2180 Judge Road, Alabama, NY 14013 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Early Sunrise Realty, LLC
Get Financing for 2180 Judge Road, Alabama, NY 14013
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 03/24/2018 at 4:15am