17 Linden Street
Livonia, NY 14487
- 2,154sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $343.36/mo
Description for 17 Linden Street, Livonia, NY 14487
Large Village home (OVER 2000 SQ FT) with brand New Boiler (radiator heat, using natural gas) in 2017. Very desirable Village Street close to the wonderful new Livonia Public Library and Village stores. Private fenced deep back yard with deck. Hardwood floors with large dining room. 3 bedrooms with a walk through large bonus room, possible office or teen rec room. Large bonus room on first floor possible master bedroom, rec room?
Don't wait! Call now for your private showing.
My Notes for MLS #R1082834
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1900
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Deck,Private Yard - see Remarks,Satellite Dish
- Driveway Description: Double Wide,Stone/Gravel
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl
- Foundation Description: Block,Stone
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 165
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 66
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Lot Number: 18
- Num of Acres: 0.25
- Styles Of Residence: Colonial
- Additional Interior Features: Natural Woodwork - some
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Family Room,Laundry-2nd Floor,Porch - Open
- Attic Description: Crawl Space
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 1
- Baths Half: 1
- Baths Total: 1.1
- Beds Total: 3
- Floor Description: Vinyl-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Eat-In,Walk-In Pantry
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven/Range Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Num Bedrooms 2 Nd Floor: 3
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num Half Baths 2 Nd Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 7
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 2,154
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: Steam
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Electric
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- City Village Tax: 729
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 2,030
- Total Taxes: 3,862
- Town County Tax: 1,103
- School District Name: Livonia
Street View Not Available
Directions to 17 Linden Street, Livonia, NY 14487
Starting from 390 South, take Exit 9 toward Lakeville/Conesus Lake(NY 15), left on Lakeville Rd/NY 15.
Stay straight to Main St/US 20A/NY 15. Turn left on Linden St, house is on the left.
The listing information for 17 Linden Street, Livonia, NY 14487 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Howard Hanna
Get Financing for 17 Linden Street, Livonia, NY 14487
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 02/24/2018 at 4:20am