237 High Street
Hornell, NY 14843
- 2,754sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $163.85/mo
Description for 237 High Street, Hornell, NY 14843
Walk in the front door to a large living room with hand-crafted beams and trim. The kitchen has a breakfast bar opening to the dining room. The main floor offers a mud room at the back entrance and 3 other large rooms that could be used for a home office or an additional living area. The second story has 6 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
This home is being sold as is, but with a little work, offers a great opportunity for a large family or a rental property. The home has new windows and updated bathrooms.
Located on a corner lot with off-street parking.
Convenient location -- walk to the store and Alstom, a local employer.
My Notes for MLS #S1096497
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1875
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Other - See Remarks
- Driveway Description: Dirt,Parking Area
- Exterior Construction: Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Description: Stone
- Garage Description: Detached
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 105
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 66
- Lot Information: Corner Lot
- Lot Number: 85
- Num of Acres: 0.1591
- Styles Of Residence: 2 Story
- Additional Interior Features: Ceiling Fan
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study,Office
- Attic Description: Partial,Unfinished
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Half: 1
- Baths Total: 2.1
- Beds Total: 6
- Floor Description: Laminate-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some,Wood-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Breakfast Room,Living/Dining Combo
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Dishwasher
- Num Bedrooms 2 Nd Floor: 6
- Num Full Baths 2 Nd Floor: 2
- Num Half Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 9
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 2,754
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: None
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- City Village Tax: 784
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 1,161
- Total Taxes: 2,515
- Town County Tax: 570
- School District Name: Hornell
Street View Not Available
Directions to 237 High Street, Hornell, NY 14843
From Hornell, travel south on NY 36, right on Mill St., right on High St.
The listing information for 237 High Street, Hornell, NY 14843 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, NY Land Quest, LLC
Get Financing for 237 High Street, Hornell, NY 14843
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on AB Cole Real Estate, Inc.'s websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. AB Cole Real Estate, Inc., Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor AB Cole Real Estate, Inc. shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 02/23/2018 at 12:14am